HUB Security is a rapidly growing cybersecurity company focused on confidential computing, edge, and AI security. The company is developing unique and innovative hardware/software solutions that secures companies’ most sensitive data, for critical infrastructure, finance, health, and other industries.
HUB Security is listed on the Tel-Aviv stock exchange and just raised 40M$ from institutional investment.
What will you be doing?
Hub security is looking for a Devops Engineer to join our growing R&D Team.
This is the 1st role in the company, so you will have an outstanding opportunity to make an impact, bring to life your own ideal of DevOps, and build things from scratch.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for creating multiple environments where our Cyber products will be running, like ARM, Linux, Bare Metal, and more.
- You will manage the software deliverables, tags them to define quality levels, and deploy them to different environments.
- You will be supporting multiple testing executions and environments, providing release notes and KPI’s for each build and release.
- You will automatically deploy HUB Security’s software over various hardware platforms, enabling specific customer use cases.
- Your initial mission will be creating a comfortable and smooth development environment for our R&D team – CI/CD infrastructure, based on public and private clouds, to support engineering, integration, and solution teams.
Who you are:
Team player, who can multi-task and enjoy it 🙂
- 3+ years of experience as a DevOps engineer
- Knowledge and understanding of CD/CI processes, deployment, monitoring, and tracking tools.
- Writing Jenkins pipelines and integrate with various cloud services
- Familiar with artifact management (i.e Artifactory, Nexus)
- Familiar with scripting languages (i.e Python, Groovy, Bash)
- Understanding data modeling languages (i.e: XML, Json)
Will love that you will also:
+ Experienced with Gitlab or Atlassian products
+ Experienced with cloud and various orchestration methods (i.e Kubernetes, Vmware)
+ Networking fundamentals background